Issue 02 (Fall 2005)
Table of contents:
- Caffeine increases metabolic activity of coelomocyte cells revealed through fluorescence dye rhodamine 123 / Bosk, Abbe
- Sea urchin coelomocytes mitochondrial activity is affected by the addition of yeast cells / Poulton, Audrey
- Effect of levamisole hydrochloride on the rate of anterior-lateral movement in Caenorhabditis elegans / Musante, Ashlan M.
- Muscle contraction in the pharyngeal portion of Caenorhabditis elegans is effectively anesthetized by (-)-tetramisole hydrochloride / Jeffrey, Brianne A.
- Effect of epinephrine on clam heart rate and the effect ethanol on clam heart rate in relation to the NMDA receptor / Kovacs, Esther
- Effects of ethanol on cell signaling demonstrated by change in heart rate of Mercenaria mercenaria / Beech, Jeremy
- Does caffeine effect the number of filopodia in the coelomocytes of sea urchins? / Bhatia, Jasmine
- Effect of nicotine on cell death in the gills of clams. / Jin, Eunkyung (Justin)
- Effects of nicotine on heart rates in the Atlantic surf clam (Spisula solidissima) / Ophir, Michael
- Conditions for phagocytosis: phagocytosis of paramecium by Pelomyxa carolinensis amoeba / Smith, Michael
- Nicotine effects on the muco ciliary motion, on the Atlantic surf clam / Wangmo, Phuentsho
- Phagocytosis of paramecium by Amoeba proteus / Audet, Samara
- Coelomocyte cells of sea urchins are effected by the presence of yeast cells through their mitochondrial activity / Frasca, Suzanne