Issue 06 (Spring 2016): Living Architecture
Table of contents:
- Dynamic equilibrium via aquaporins and filtration systems / Awkerman, Nathaniel G.
- Chloroplasts and St. Chapelle / Lafen, Christopher T.
- Similarities in portable energy form in the Hoover Dam and electron transport chain / Franklin, Alana
- Flexibility in structure of the Dynamic Tower and bacterial flagellum / Wang, Ashley L.
- Three subdivisions of the Golgi apparatus as an analogy to Hershey’s chocolate factory / LaFontaine, Ethan
- Dynamic of continuous track motion and eukaryotic cell movement / Werry, W. Douglas
- Golgi apparatus and Taichung Metropolitan Opera House / Shi, Ao
- Plasma membrane and the Great Wall of China / Zhang, Yun
- Vesicles to ferryboats: the common need for transportation / Southard, Hannah E.
- Architectural similarities between the structure of Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas airport and actin filaments with binding proteins / Tatematsu, Bruna K.
- Signaling seen in nuclear pore complexes and the Panama Canal / Fuchs, Walker
- Dome-shaped jungle gyms and the spectrin lattice of erythrocytes and cardiomyocytes / Thomas, Carina
- Eukaryotic cell vs. college campus / Ryabin, Jessica
- Actin bundling proteins and rebar structuring / Prewitt, Logan A.
- Similarities between HeLa cells and the Brooklyn bridge / Laraque, Leana