Issue 10 (Fall 2017)
Table of contents:
- Effects of glial cell abundance on the formation of amyloid ß fibrils in Gallus gallus neuron cultures / O'Flynn, Lena C.
- Preliminary study of the negative effect of acetylcholine on axon morphology in Gallus gallus embryonic sympathetic neurons as a possible indicator of tau aggregation / Southard, Hannah E, 1996-
- Preliminary findings of lithium effects on mitochondrial charge in embryonic peripheral neurons / Martin, Stephanie Walsh
- A preliminary study on the effects of exogenous cholesterol on endocytic activity in living sympathetic neurons dissected from Gallus gallus / Zaza, Malik
- The amount of glia may decrease the abundance of mitochondria in axons / Lazo, Luis Alberto
- Preliminary study of nerve growth factor as a regenerative factor for degenerating neurons / Hinthorne, Adam J.
- Preliminary study of effect of exogenous tau-441 on mitochondrial transport in glia / Morgan, Matthew Xavier, 1997-
- Preliminary study of effects of tau-441 on mitochondrial transport in glial cells / Southerland, Daniel J., 1995-
- Preliminary study of effect of exposure of neuronal cultures to extracellular 25-35 beta amyloid fragment and K-252a on growth cone dynamics / Kennie, Cassandra R.
- Preliminary study of effects of exogenous amyloid-beta protein 25-35 on mitochondrial function in glial cells of Gallus gallus / McKeon, Ryan J., 1995-
- Preliminary study of anti-apoptotic effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on glial cells and neurons in culture / Zhu, Jiali
- Preliminary study of effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on axonal growth of Gallus gallus embryo neurons / Shao, Jintan, TT, 1995-
- Preliminary Study of Extracellular Beta-amyloid Effect on Axonal Mitophagy in Embryonic Peripheral DRG Neuronal Cells / Raouf, Omar Nazhem
- Preliminary study of the effect of tau-441 on mitophagy in Gallus gallus sympathetic neurons / Pesarik, Arianna
- Preliminary observation of neuroprotective effects of k252a on axonal outgrowth in Gallus gallus neurons exposed to amyloid-ß / Awkerman, Nathaniel G.