Issue 11 (Fall 2018)
Table of contents:
- The effects of Pseudomonas aeruginosa lipopolysaccharides on axonal outgrowth in Gallus gallus sympathetic neurons / Batson, K. Joey
- Preliminary study on the effects of an autophagy agonist on axonal transport in Gallus gallus peripheral sympathetic neurons / Bauer, Jordan Andre, 1997-
- Evidence of the effects of reactive oxygen species on axonal transport of mitochondria in Gallus gallus peripheral sympathetic neurons / Marcucella, James, 1996-
- Evidence for the effect of chronic and acute exposure to lipopolysaccharide on filopodial growth and retraction rates of Gallus gallus sympathetic neurons / Ring, Harmony Delight, 1998-
- A preliminary study on the effects of a supplemental antioxidant on neuronal reactive oxygen species / Allen, Noah Graham, 1996-
- Effects of acute tetrandrine exposure on autophagy in young and old Gallus gallus embryonic peripheral neurons as measured by abundance of autophagic vacuoles / Woloschuk, Hannah
- Evidence of chronic and acute exposure time effects of lipopolysaccharide on glial cell motility / Allerton, Kennelly S.
- The effects of mercuric chloride (HgCl2) on the laminin substratum regarding axonal outgrowth in Gallus gallus peripheral neurons / Gallagher, Justin Anthony, 1996-
- A preliminary study of mercury (II) chloride in relation to rate of axonal outgrowth in Gallus gallus neurons / Costa, Meggin Q.
- Evidence for the effects of mercuric chloride exposure on mitochondrial abundance in young and old neurons of Gallus gallus / Mutsuddy, Anik
- Evidence concerning exocytosis as a neuronal response to Pseudomonas aeruginosa endotoxin exposure / Swanson, Amanda Claire
- The relationship between mercuric chloride exposure and amount of endocytic activity in primary culture chick glial cells / Littlejohn, Sydney
Effects of acute tetrandrine exposure on autophagy in young and old Gallus gallus embryonic peripheral neurons as measured by abundance of autophagic vacuoles. (Wheaton College. (Norton, Mass.), 2018-12-05)